Sunday, December 3, 2006

The One-Two Punch


Sylvester Stallone is marketing his new film Rocky Balboa to Christians. Why? It looks like Stallone is a professing Christian now. That's great! I hope everyone makes the ultimate life decision to accept Jesus as their Savior. But I'm a little hesitant to jump on the Rocky bandwagon so quickly. I wonder if the RockyResources.com website is a genuine attempt to reach out to Christian audiences or if it just a sly way for Hollywood production companies to woo Christians into buying tickets. As much as I enjoyed the Rocky films I don't want to naively support something a celeb and a slick marketing campaign are telling me to. Please don't get me wrong, I really hope that this new faith-based marketing trend keeps producing more positive films but somewhere in the back of my mind I am reminded not to be swept up in the whirlwinds of what's cool and to beware of wolves in sheep's clothing.

1 comment:

https://bobets1.info said...

Bobets slot Crazy Bomber – Spadegaming
Crazy Bomber merupakan game paling laris menurut provider Spadegaming lantaran poly sekali fitur-fitur menarik info bet gratis pada hadirkan. Game info bet gratis terdapat pada daftar situs bobets slot online terlengkap ini sudah mempunyai RTP 96%.