Monday, April 20, 2009

Fireflight Concert


I had an awesome time at the Fireflight concert over the weekend. I've been wanting to see them for a long, long time and it finally happened. Of course Fireflight rocked hard, lots of head banging on their part and mine. Pillar was the headline band and they had some major rock action going on too.

Below is a short montage of some footage I got at the concert, I overlaid the music track with their song "Unbreakable."



And here's a couple pics from after the show:

(with Pillar)


(with Fireflight)


Definitely one of my favorite concerts!

[Hat tip Kev for taking the photos]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fireflight is a great band. go to and help feed the beat!

http://www.reverbnation.com/c./l14/856097/15281/Label/320335/Fan/MissionsAgent_29779/link