Friday, May 11, 2007

8 Random Facts

I've been triple teamed with this quiz courtesy of Angela, Jason and Wayne so here are 8 random facts about me:

1. I folk dance.
2. I think vegetarian corn dogs are super, especially with loads of mustard on them.
3. Nutella rocks! I found out about this yummy treat when I moved to Boston.
4. I used to have a crush on Billy Ray Cyrus and a friend gave me a T-shirt with Billy Ray's face on it as a gag gift. It was the coolest.
5. I thought vampire and werewolf movies where silly until I saw Underworld on TV, now I'm a big fan of anything the producers create.
6. I saw Angelina Jolie and Halle Berry in person and yes, they really look that pretty.
7. I cried at the end of the last The Lord of Rings movie.
8. My favorite Oscar category is "Best Documentary Feature".

You guys requested randomness and you got it! If you want to join in on the randomness then post 8 random facts about yourself.

3 comments:

Jason said...

I learned about Nutella in Australia but never really tried it. Then it became an in-joke at a Star Wars fan site I help with, and my boys are now hooked on the stuff. I sure enjoy it as well. Let's hear it for Nutella!!

And thanks for participating!

n2justice said...

Documentaries ROCK! With our mainstream media journalists losing their adversarial edge, documentaries are becoming one of the last sources of penetrating, revealing observations into culture, politics, etc.

Karen said...

Jason, I'm glad that Nutella's allure has found you.

N2justice, it always delights me when other people think documentaries rock too.